From the Department of Duh: Hasbro is scrapping plans to manufacture a line of dolls modeled after the Pussycat Dolls after receiving thousands of complaints from parents who, for some reason, didn’t think that toys inspired by the burlesque girl-group were appropriate for 6-year-olds. Alas, this means we also probably won’t ever see that R. Kelly coloring book, or that Big Love Barbie set – actually three Barbies, one Ken, and three adjoining Dreamhouses with a single backyard.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Justin Timberlake thanks mom, wife, and everyone who called him 'different' accepting iHeart Radio's Innovator Award
- AMC releases first promo for 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- 'Once Upon a Time' reveals what happened to Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards 2015: And the winners are...
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Gene Saks, Tony-winning director, dies
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!