From the Department of Duh: Hasbro is scrapping plans to manufacture a line of dolls modeled after the Pussycat Dolls after receiving thousands of complaints from parents who, for some reason, didn’t think that toys inspired by the burlesque girl-group were appropriate for 6-year-olds. Alas, this means we also probably won’t ever see that R. Kelly coloring book, or that Big Love Barbie set – actually three Barbies, one Ken, and three adjoining Dreamhouses with a single backyard.
Posted May 25 2006 — 2:20 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade