From the Department of Duh: Hasbro is scrapping plans to manufacture a line of dolls modeled after the Pussycat Dolls after receiving thousands of complaints from parents who, for some reason, didn’t think that toys inspired by the burlesque girl-group were appropriate for 6-year-olds. Alas, this means we also probably won’t ever see that R. Kelly coloring book, or that Big Love Barbie set – actually three Barbies, one Ken, and three adjoining Dreamhouses with a single backyard.
Posted May 25 2006 — 2:20 PM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!