Newly slim Janet Jackson, talking to Us Weekly, attributes her recent weight gain and loss of 60 pounds to having super-sized herself to 180 pounds for a movie role that she ultimately passed up in order to finish her forthcoming album, 20 Years Old (as in, Even Though I’m 40, My Body Looks Only…). Instead, she says, the role in the film Tennessee went to Mariah Carey. Wait a minute, is she calling Mariah a fatty?
Posted May 25 2006 — 3:37 PM EDT
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Gotham' sneak peek: Barbara and Jerome cross paths in Arkham
- Uber offering free 'Mad Max: Fury Road'-themed rides in Seattle
- How the faith-based drama 'War Room' became a sleeper hit
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!