Newly slim Janet Jackson, talking to Us Weekly, attributes her recent weight gain and loss of 60 pounds to having super-sized herself to 180 pounds for a movie role that she ultimately passed up in order to finish her forthcoming album, 20 Years Old (as in, Even Though I’m 40, My Body Looks Only…). Instead, she says, the role in the film Tennessee went to Mariah Carey. Wait a minute, is she calling Mariah a fatty?
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!