Newly slim Janet Jackson, talking to Us Weekly, attributes her recent weight gain and loss of 60 pounds to having super-sized herself to 180 pounds for a movie role that she ultimately passed up in order to finish her forthcoming album, 20 Years Old (as in, Even Though I’m 40, My Body Looks Only…). Instead, she says, the role in the film Tennessee went to Mariah Carey. Wait a minute, is she calling Mariah a fatty?
Posted May 25 2006 — 3:37 PM EDT
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award
- 'The Fosters': EP gives hope for season 4B after that intense finale
- Natalie Portman has a good reason for not showing her son 'Star Wars'
- John Lennon's killer was denied parole for the ninth time
- Derek Hough confirms 'Dancing With the Stars' return
- Margaret Qualley dances, shoots lasers in Spike Jonze's perfume ad