Newly slim Janet Jackson, talking to Us Weekly, attributes her recent weight gain and loss of 60 pounds to having super-sized herself to 180 pounds for a movie role that she ultimately passed up in order to finish her forthcoming album, 20 Years Old (as in, Even Though I’m 40, My Body Looks Only…). Instead, she says, the role in the film Tennessee went to Mariah Carey. Wait a minute, is she calling Mariah a fatty?
Posted May 25 2006 — 3:37 PM EDT
- Amy Schumer takes on Cosby rape allegations
- 'Aloha': Sony defends vs. critics
- Azealia Banks to make feature film debut in RZA's 'Coco'
- Taylor Swift saluted with 8-foot Lego portrait at U.K. resort
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler action figures
- 'Point Break' remake gets its first trailer
- Kris Jenner to trademark 'momager'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!