Newly slim Janet Jackson, talking to Us Weekly, attributes her recent weight gain and loss of 60 pounds to having super-sized herself to 180 pounds for a movie role that she ultimately passed up in order to finish her forthcoming album, 20 Years Old (as in, Even Though I’m 40, My Body Looks Only…). Instead, she says, the role in the film Tennessee went to Mariah Carey. Wait a minute, is she calling Mariah a fatty?
Posted May 25 2006 — 3:37 PM EDT
- Lil Wayne debuts his 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!