What do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny’s Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm-hmm! right along with them? And when shopping with the Olsen twins, just how do you keep yourself from feeling like a ”lumbering wildebeest, galumphing down the street”? Rolling Stone writer Jancee Dunn sprinkles these and other juicy anecdotes from the trenches of celebrity journalism into her breezy memoir, But Enough About Me…, about a Jersey girl done good. Blessed with self-deprecating wit, Dunn is an irresistible narrator whose eccentric family, dear friends, and disastrous ex-boyfriends are as entertaining as the megastars she has built a career on profiling.
But Enough About Me...What do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny's Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm...But Enough About Me...NonfictionJancee DunnWhat do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny's Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm...2006-05-31HarperCollins
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Jancee Dunn; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted May 31 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer joins Chuck Schumer for call to action on gun violence
- Marvel's 'Guardians of the Galaxy' get 'Hooked on a Feeling' in new promo
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln on an 'astonishing' season 6
- That time Jon Stewart saved Bill Clinton from an awkward encounter
- Eddie Redmayne stuns in new posters for 'The Danish Girl'
- Walt Disney experts dismiss allegations he was anti-Semitic
- See the latest trailer for 'The Intern'
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!