What do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny’s Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm-hmm! right along with them? And when shopping with the Olsen twins, just how do you keep yourself from feeling like a ”lumbering wildebeest, galumphing down the street”? Rolling Stone writer Jancee Dunn sprinkles these and other juicy anecdotes from the trenches of celebrity journalism into her breezy memoir, But Enough About Me…, about a Jersey girl done good. Blessed with self-deprecating wit, Dunn is an irresistible narrator whose eccentric family, dear friends, and disastrous ex-boyfriends are as entertaining as the megastars she has built a career on profiling.
But Enough About Me...What do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny's Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm...But Enough About Me...NonfictionJancee DunnWhat do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny's Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm...2006-05-31HarperCollins
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Jancee Dunn; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer arrives with hints of Doom
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!