What do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny’s Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm-hmm! right along with them? And when shopping with the Olsen twins, just how do you keep yourself from feeling like a ”lumbering wildebeest, galumphing down the street”? Rolling Stone writer Jancee Dunn sprinkles these and other juicy anecdotes from the trenches of celebrity journalism into her breezy memoir, But Enough About Me…, about a Jersey girl done good. Blessed with self-deprecating wit, Dunn is an irresistible narrator whose eccentric family, dear friends, and disastrous ex-boyfriends are as entertaining as the megastars she has built a career on profiling.
But Enough About Me...What do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny's Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm...But Enough About Me...NonfictionJancee DunnWhat do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny's Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm...2006-05-31HarperCollins
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Jancee Dunn; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted May 31 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- 'The Lego Movie' directors will pilot a Han Solo stand-alone movie
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- Kaitlyn's Bachelorette blog: Ben would be a 'great husband'
- What's up next for OITNB's Ruby Rose?
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!