What do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny’s Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm-hmm! right along with them? And when shopping with the Olsen twins, just how do you keep yourself from feeling like a ”lumbering wildebeest, galumphing down the street”? Rolling Stone writer Jancee Dunn sprinkles these and other juicy anecdotes from the trenches of celebrity journalism into her breezy memoir, But Enough About Me…, about a Jersey girl done good. Blessed with self-deprecating wit, Dunn is an irresistible narrator whose eccentric family, dear friends, and disastrous ex-boyfriends are as entertaining as the megastars she has built a career on profiling.
But Enough About Me...What do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny's Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm...But Enough About Me...NonfictionJancee DunnWhat do you do when Brad Pitt begins a thrashing air-guitar solo during an interview? When talking with Destiny's Child, should you praise the Lord, mmm...2006-05-31HarperCollins
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Jancee Dunn; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted May 31 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!