With roles like ”Cubs Fan #9” and ”Bulimic Pedophile,” Johnny ”Drama” Chase probably won’t be clutching a golden statue anytime soon — unless someone suddenly creates a Lifetime Underachievement Award. ”I don’t think he’s a hack actor,” says Entourage creator Doug Ellin about Vince’s less famous brother (played by Kevin Dillon). ”He could’ve been in a Scorcese film for two scenes that got cut out, or he could’ve taken a job as a dead body in CSI because he needed the money. He’s a legitimately talented guy who just needs the right break, you know?” For your viewing pleasure, Ellin slipped us Johnny’s résumé, bad breaks and all.
Posted June 2 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters