With roles like ”Cubs Fan #9” and ”Bulimic Pedophile,” Johnny ”Drama” Chase probably won’t be clutching a golden statue anytime soon — unless someone suddenly creates a Lifetime Underachievement Award. ”I don’t think he’s a hack actor,” says Entourage creator Doug Ellin about Vince’s less famous brother (played by Kevin Dillon). ”He could’ve been in a Scorcese film for two scenes that got cut out, or he could’ve taken a job as a dead body in CSI because he needed the money. He’s a legitimately talented guy who just needs the right break, you know?” For your viewing pleasure, Ellin slipped us Johnny’s résumé, bad breaks and all.
Posted June 2 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'