With roles like ”Cubs Fan #9” and ”Bulimic Pedophile,” Johnny ”Drama” Chase probably won’t be clutching a golden statue anytime soon — unless someone suddenly creates a Lifetime Underachievement Award. ”I don’t think he’s a hack actor,” says Entourage creator Doug Ellin about Vince’s less famous brother (played by Kevin Dillon). ”He could’ve been in a Scorcese film for two scenes that got cut out, or he could’ve taken a job as a dead body in CSI because he needed the money. He’s a legitimately talented guy who just needs the right break, you know?” For your viewing pleasure, Ellin slipped us Johnny’s résumé, bad breaks and all.
Posted June 2 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think