On the June 1 debut episode of his weekly Amazon.com series, Amazon Fishbowl With Bill Maher, Maher bragged multiple times that his is the ”first Internet talk show.” Considering that all he’s done is put TV’s tired monologue-and-celebrity-guest chat format online, this weekly cyberbore is about as technologically innovative as putting a motor on a pair of socks. The interviews are far too plug-happy, and Maher is so used to combating guests on HBO that even when he’s ass-kissing Dean Koontz and the Dixie Chicks, it sounds accusatory. This isn’t the future of television, it’s just a crankier, broadband Pat Sajak Show.
Amazon Fishbowl with Bill Maher On the June 1 debut episode of his weekly Amazon.com series, Amazon Fishbowl With Bill Maher, Maher bragged multiple times that his is...Amazon Fishbowl with Bill MaherTalk Shows On the June 1 debut episode of his weekly Amazon.com series, Amazon Fishbowl With Bill Maher, Maher bragged multiple times that his is...2006-06-09
Genre: Talk Shows; Starring: Bill Maher
Posted June 9 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matthew Fox is a post-apocalyptic DJ in 'Extinction' trailer – exclusive
- Hollywood Teen Medium is an actual new TV show
- Gregg Sulkin brings all the boys to his yard on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Protestors chant Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Alright’ in support of #BlackLivesMatter
- Ask the Critic: Overlooked 2015 gems and the movies I wish I could review again
- Trevor Noah reveals Daily Show changes (including less Fox News focus)
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!