Synthetic hostility. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston play a Chicago couple who end their relationship but keep trying to live together. There are some energized arguments, even if most of them aren’t very funny. This is really the story of a nice girl who makes the eminently sensible decision to dump a psychotically selfish lout.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Jon Favreau; Director: Peyton Reed; Author: Jay Lavender; Release Date Wide: 06/02/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Universal
Posted June 9 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How Paul Thomas Anderson's 'The Master' inspired the 'Exorcist' TV show
- Angelina Jolie in talks to star in war drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Pitch': A radio caller thought Ginny Baker was a real baseball player
- 'Timeless' showrunners say TV has become too 'dark'
- 5 key tracks on the 'American Honey' soundtrack
- Intense trailer for 'Evolution' features a disturbing discovery
- 'Elementary' boss previews new threats in season 6