Synthetic hostility. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston play a Chicago couple who end their relationship but keep trying to live together. There are some energized arguments, even if most of them aren’t very funny. This is really the story of a nice girl who makes the eminently sensible decision to dump a psychotically selfish lout.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Jon Favreau; Director: Peyton Reed; Author: Jay Lavender; Release Date Wide: 06/02/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Universal
Posted June 9 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google