Synthetic hostility. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston play a Chicago couple who end their relationship but keep trying to live together. There are some energized arguments, even if most of them aren’t very funny. This is really the story of a nice girl who makes the eminently sensible decision to dump a psychotically selfish lout.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Jon Favreau; Director: Peyton Reed; Author: Jay Lavender; Release Date Wide: 06/02/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Universal
Posted June 9 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters