Synthetic hostility. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston play a Chicago couple who end their relationship but keep trying to live together. There are some energized arguments, even if most of them aren’t very funny. This is really the story of a nice girl who makes the eminently sensible decision to dump a psychotically selfish lout.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Jon Favreau; Director: Peyton Reed; Author: Jay Lavender; Release Date Wide: 06/02/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Universal
Posted June 9 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- EW picks: What to binge-watch over Memorial Day weekend
- Ed Sheeran sang 'Rainbow Connection' with Kermit the Frog and had the time of his life
- Watch Coldplay's hilarious 'Game of Thrones' musical
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge's post-show dish: Why (Spoiler) had to die
- Casting Net: Gabrielle Union heading to Jamie Foxx action film 'Sleepless Night'
- 'The View' eyeing two new cohosts?
- 'The Help' director Tate Taylor to helm 'Girl on the Train'
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!