Synthetic hostility. Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston play a Chicago couple who end their relationship but keep trying to live together. There are some energized arguments, even if most of them aren’t very funny. This is really the story of a nice girl who makes the eminently sensible decision to dump a psychotically selfish lout.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Jon Favreau; Director: Peyton Reed; Author: Jay Lavender; Release Date Wide: 06/02/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Universal
Posted June 9 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Conan reads late-night texts from Adam Sandler
- Neil deGrasse Tyson hosts 'The Martian' promo
- 6 new things we know about Janet Jackson's 'Unbreakable'
- Tom Hardy demonstrates his lip sync skills with Dubsmash
- Jon Hamm in talks to star in sci-fi drama 'Marjorie Prime'
- Can you name these VMA nominees based on just one photo?
- Adele's new album may have its release date
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!