One of the first original offerings from CBS’ Web channel, Innertube, is more than just an amateurish dating/makeover series for frat boys — it’s also a spectacularly unsubtle exercise in product placement. (This show is all about Chili’s and Dr Pepper, bro!) The test subjects are presented as laughably crude (”My best line would have to be ‘I’m here for the gang bang”’) before being quick-fixed with etiquette lessons, trendy haircuts, and/or new sofas so they can try to win over apprehensive coeds. But even before the guys top off their ladies’ wineglasses with Dr Pepper, you’ll realize that Greek To Chic is more fizzle than fizz.
Greek to Chic One of the first original offerings from CBS' Web channel, Innertube, is more than just an amateurish dating/makeover series for frat boys — it's...Greek to ChicReality TV One of the first original offerings from CBS' Web channel, Innertube, is more than just an amateurish dating/makeover series for frat boys — it's...2006-06-09
Genre: Reality TV
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!