This just in from the Department of Sitcom Preservation: NBC.com has posted a fairly lengthy preview of Tina Fey’s new sitcom, 30 Rock, and it actually looks really funny. I won’t spoil things by spilling details – better for you to judge it yourself – but I’ll say this much: Punch lines involving Karl Rove, laptop computers, Jedi knights, and extra-strength diarrhea medication all made me laugh out loud. Of course, with Fey, Rachel Dratch, Tracy Morgan, and Alec Baldwin in the cast, they should have, right?
Posted June 13 2006 — 2:54 PM EDT
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is Emma doomed?
- President Obama to meet with Leonardo DiCaprio to talk climate change
- Fantastic Fest special report: Delights, debates, and Dolph Lundgren
- John Carpenter slams Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' remake
- Backstreet Boys surprise fans at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- U2 sample Donald Trump during 'Dream' performance
- 'Will & Grace' stars reunite in fun photos