This just in from the Department of Sitcom Preservation: NBC.com has posted a fairly lengthy preview of Tina Fey’s new sitcom, 30 Rock, and it actually looks really funny. I won’t spoil things by spilling details – better for you to judge it yourself – but I’ll say this much: Punch lines involving Karl Rove, laptop computers, Jedi knights, and extra-strength diarrhea medication all made me laugh out loud. Of course, with Fey, Rachel Dratch, Tracy Morgan, and Alec Baldwin in the cast, they should have, right?
Posted June 13 2006 — 2:54 PM EDT
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23