This just in from the Department of Sitcom Preservation: NBC.com has posted a fairly lengthy preview of Tina Fey’s new sitcom, 30 Rock, and it actually looks really funny. I won’t spoil things by spilling details – better for you to judge it yourself – but I’ll say this much: Punch lines involving Karl Rove, laptop computers, Jedi knights, and extra-strength diarrhea medication all made me laugh out loud. Of course, with Fey, Rachel Dratch, Tracy Morgan, and Alec Baldwin in the cast, they should have, right?
Posted June 13 2006 — 2:54 PM EDT
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's about Emma and more
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies