This just in from the Department of Sitcom Preservation: NBC.com has posted a fairly lengthy preview of Tina Fey’s new sitcom, 30 Rock, and it actually looks really funny. I won’t spoil things by spilling details – better for you to judge it yourself – but I’ll say this much: Punch lines involving Karl Rove, laptop computers, Jedi knights, and extra-strength diarrhea medication all made me laugh out loud. Of course, with Fey, Rachel Dratch, Tracy Morgan, and Alec Baldwin in the cast, they should have, right?
Posted June 13 2006 — 2:54 PM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel