Arquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn’t escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly cop, the aging DA who’s seen it all — its macabre humor and unique take on the supernatural give it a fresh edge. EXTRAS Standard-issue, except for a featurette on the real DuBois. ”My husband just thought I had a great sense of women’s intuition,” DuBois says. ”But when it came down to predicting, like, space shuttles blowing up…and they’d come to pass, then he was like, ‘Whoa!”’
Medium: The Complete First SeasonArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...Medium: The Complete First SeasonUnratedArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...2006-06-13
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted June 13 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!