Arquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn’t escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly cop, the aging DA who’s seen it all — its macabre humor and unique take on the supernatural give it a fresh edge. EXTRAS Standard-issue, except for a featurette on the real DuBois. ”My husband just thought I had a great sense of women’s intuition,” DuBois says. ”But when it came down to predicting, like, space shuttles blowing up…and they’d come to pass, then he was like, ‘Whoa!”’
Medium: The Complete First SeasonArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...Medium: The Complete First SeasonUnratedArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...2006-06-13
Status: In Season; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted June 13 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Meet the new kids on the hip-hop block
- 'The Mindy Project's Ike Barinholtz is coming out with a book
- A movie about Pez Candy is being made
- See an exclusive preview of Leslie Stein's dreamy, gorgeous cartoons from 'Bright-Eyed at Midnight'
- Nicolas Cage talks 'The Runner,' explains why he's not 'a madman'
- Chief Keef releases new mixtape ahead of schedule
- Get your exclusive first look at 'Shadowhunters'
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!