Arquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn’t escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly cop, the aging DA who’s seen it all — its macabre humor and unique take on the supernatural give it a fresh edge. EXTRAS Standard-issue, except for a featurette on the real DuBois. ”My husband just thought I had a great sense of women’s intuition,” DuBois says. ”But when it came down to predicting, like, space shuttles blowing up…and they’d come to pass, then he was like, ‘Whoa!”’
Medium: The Complete First SeasonArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...Medium: The Complete First SeasonUnratedArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...2006-06-13
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted June 13 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' new car: Paul Feig reveals #whattheygonnadrive
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!