Arquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn’t escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly cop, the aging DA who’s seen it all — its macabre humor and unique take on the supernatural give it a fresh edge. EXTRAS Standard-issue, except for a featurette on the real DuBois. ”My husband just thought I had a great sense of women’s intuition,” DuBois says. ”But when it came down to predicting, like, space shuttles blowing up…and they’d come to pass, then he was like, ‘Whoa!”’
Medium: The Complete First SeasonArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...Medium: The Complete First SeasonUnratedArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...2006-06-13
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!