Arquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn’t escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly cop, the aging DA who’s seen it all — its macabre humor and unique take on the supernatural give it a fresh edge. EXTRAS Standard-issue, except for a featurette on the real DuBois. ”My husband just thought I had a great sense of women’s intuition,” DuBois says. ”But when it came down to predicting, like, space shuttles blowing up…and they’d come to pass, then he was like, ‘Whoa!”’
Medium: The Complete First SeasonArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...Medium: The Complete First SeasonUnratedArquette won an Emmy for her turn as mom/psychic Allison DuBois. While Medium doesn't escape crime-drama stereotypes — the surly...2006-06-13
MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Survivor' exclusive sneak peek: Watch the 'Worlds Apart' merge
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!