Reason No. 738 I like to start my day with Diet Coke, not coffee: this insane new ad campaign from the folks at Folgers. To describe the TV commercial in detail would be to ruin the loopy fun, but I’ll say this much: The scene involving a bathroom skylight seems to have been ripped straight out of my most paranoid morning anxieties. (The gold people scare me!) As our friends at Metafilter describe it: ”We’ve just replaced Bob’s Folgers with 5,000 micrograms of LSD.” Check it out for yourself (keep an eye out for the growling dog) and let me know what you think.
Posted June 15 2006 — 1:32 PM EDT
- 'Into the Woods' 'lost' Meryl Streep song: Watch the deleted scene here
- Alesso drops 'Cool' music video
- Scream Factory to release 'Mad Max' collector's edition Blu-ray
- Margot Robbie learns flip cup, beats Jimmy Fallon anyway
- Neill Blomkamp says he 'didn't make a good enough film' with 'Elysium'
- Exclusive: First look at Carly Rae Jepsen's new video, "I Really Like You"
- 'Modern Family:' Read Alex's full college essay
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!