Let’s all wish Neil Patrick Harris a legend – wait for it, and I hope you’re not lactose-intolerant – dairy birthday. The actor, who seems to have finally escaped his Doogie Howser past with an image-obliterating cameo in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle (warning: not work-safe) and his vicious portrayal of Barney on CBS’ sophomore sitcom How I Met Your Mother, turns 33 today. And some slightly obsessed fans have put together highly amusing clip shows (here, here, and here) to pay him tribute. Enjoy!
Posted June 15 2006 — 5:18 PM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'