Let’s all wish Neil Patrick Harris a legend – wait for it, and I hope you’re not lactose-intolerant – dairy birthday. The actor, who seems to have finally escaped his Doogie Howser past with an image-obliterating cameo in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle (warning: not work-safe) and his vicious portrayal of Barney on CBS’ sophomore sitcom How I Met Your Mother, turns 33 today. And some slightly obsessed fans have put together highly amusing clip shows (here, here, and here) to pay him tribute. Enjoy!
Posted June 15 2006 — 5:18 PM EDT
- Ann Coulter slammed at Rob Lowe roast for conservative views
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good