Pediatrician Shelley Green, a ”schlumpy girl from Jackson Heights who was ten pounds overweight and had less fashion sense than your average bag lady,” lands a job at Manhattan’s most elite practice and gets lost in a sea of Chanel, Manolos, and seriously neurotic kids — and their crazier parents. There’s a soap star who wants a nose job for her 8-month-old son, a vegetarian millionaire couple who bring their son in when they find a Big Mac wrapper in his book bag, and a famous singer who ”doesn’t do diapers” and freaks when her nanny goes on vacation. 24-Karat Kids by Dr. Judy Goldstein and Sebastian Stuart, is a light, superficial read, but a fun one — every bit as compelling as The Nanny Diaries.
24-Karat Kids Pediatrician Shelley Green, a ''schlumpy girl from Jackson Heights who was ten pounds overweight and had less fashion sense than your average bag lady...24-Karat KidsFictionJudy Goldstein, Sebastian Stuart Pediatrician Shelley Green, a ''schlumpy girl from Jackson Heights who was ten pounds overweight and had less fashion sense than your average bag lady...2006-06-16St. Martin's Press
Genre: Fiction; Author: Judy Goldstein, Sebastian Stuart; Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!