Pediatrician Shelley Green, a ”schlumpy girl from Jackson Heights who was ten pounds overweight and had less fashion sense than your average bag lady,” lands a job at Manhattan’s most elite practice and gets lost in a sea of Chanel, Manolos, and seriously neurotic kids — and their crazier parents. There’s a soap star who wants a nose job for her 8-month-old son, a vegetarian millionaire couple who bring their son in when they find a Big Mac wrapper in his book bag, and a famous singer who ”doesn’t do diapers” and freaks when her nanny goes on vacation. 24-Karat Kids by Dr. Judy Goldstein and Sebastian Stuart, is a light, superficial read, but a fun one — every bit as compelling as The Nanny Diaries.
24-Karat Kids Pediatrician Shelley Green, a ''schlumpy girl from Jackson Heights who was ten pounds overweight and had less fashion sense than your average bag lady...24-Karat KidsFictionJudy Goldstein, Sebastian Stuart Pediatrician Shelley Green, a ''schlumpy girl from Jackson Heights who was ten pounds overweight and had less fashion sense than your average bag lady...2006-06-16St. Martin's Press
Genre: Fiction; Author: Judy Goldstein, Sebastian Stuart; Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!