Ricki Lake reminds viewers to have their pets spayed or neutered à la Bob Barker. ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass plays Let’s Make a Deal while dressed in a banana costume. These are just two of the small joys derived from CBS’ kitschy Gameshow Marathon, a competition that pits six celebrities (including Leslie Nielsen, Tim Meadows, and Kathy Najimy) against each other in re-creations of classic game shows. The series is certainly goofy, but never fully reaches its fun potential. In other words, there are big bucks (and yuks) but also some Whammies.
Gameshow Marathon Ricki Lake reminds viewers to have their pets spayed or neutered à la Bob Barker. 'N Sync's Lance Bass plays Let's Make a Deal while...Gameshow MarathonGame Shows05/31/2006 Ricki Lake reminds viewers to have their pets spayed or neutered à la Bob Barker. 'N Sync's Lance Bass plays Let's Make a Deal while...2006-06-16
Genre: Game Shows; Lead Performer: Ricki Lake; Run Dates: 05/31/2006; Broadcaster: CBS; Status: In Season
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt