Ricki Lake reminds viewers to have their pets spayed or neutered à la Bob Barker. ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass plays Let’s Make a Deal while dressed in a banana costume. These are just two of the small joys derived from CBS’ kitschy Gameshow Marathon, a competition that pits six celebrities (including Leslie Nielsen, Tim Meadows, and Kathy Najimy) against each other in re-creations of classic game shows. The series is certainly goofy, but never fully reaches its fun potential. In other words, there are big bucks (and yuks) but also some Whammies.
Gameshow Marathon Ricki Lake reminds viewers to have their pets spayed or neutered à la Bob Barker. 'N Sync's Lance Bass plays Let's Make a Deal while...Gameshow MarathonGame Shows Ricki Lake reminds viewers to have their pets spayed or neutered à la Bob Barker. 'N Sync's Lance Bass plays Let's Make a Deal while...2006-06-16
Genre: Game Shows; Starring: Ricki Lake; Broadcaster: CBS
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Penny Dreadful' postmortem: Showrunner John Logan breaks down Vanessa's 'desolate' decision
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!