You know, I just watched Connie Chung’s career-immolating performance of ”Thanks for the Memories” on the final episode of Weekends with Maury & Connie (thanks – if that’s the right word – to Gawker for pointing it out) and just like that, I’m not sure Britney Spears has anything to be embarrassed about anymore.
Posted June 16 2006 — 9:23 PM EDT
- 'Frozen Free Fall: Icy Shot' gives players Elsa's ice powers — exclusive
- Cartoon Network's 'Adventure Time' ending in 2018
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Wilmer Valderrama join Festival People en Español
- Maren Morris' Country Revolution
- Shawn Mendes and James Corden compete in generational riff-off
- Samantha Bee rips Donald Trump for Miss Universe comments
- Trevor Noah brands Donald Trump a 'master of sexism'