You know, I just watched Connie Chung’s career-immolating performance of ”Thanks for the Memories” on the final episode of Weekends with Maury & Connie (thanks – if that’s the right word – to Gawker for pointing it out) and just like that, I’m not sure Britney Spears has anything to be embarrassed about anymore.
Posted June 16 2006 — 9:23 PM EDT
- New 'American Horror Story' season 6 teasers will make your skin crawl
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton