You know, I just watched Connie Chung’s career-immolating performance of ”Thanks for the Memories” on the final episode of Weekends with Maury & Connie (thanks – if that’s the right word – to Gawker for pointing it out) and just like that, I’m not sure Britney Spears has anything to be embarrassed about anymore.
Posted June 16 2006 — 9:23 PM EDT
- Tony Awards 2016: Full list of nominees
- Watch Tituss Burgess and John Stamos sing a Disney favorite
- Radiohead post mysterious video teasers
- Pearl Jam covered 'Driven to Tears' with Sting
- The Monkees release new song written by XTC's Andy Partridge
- 'Killer POV' lives! Horror podcast team reassembles as 'Shock Waves'
- Arsenio Hall refutes Sinead O'Connor charge that he gave Prince drugs
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years