Janet Evanovich ups the danger quotient in her 12th Stephanie Plum novel: A delusional man filches the identity of Plum’s fellow bounty hunter Ranger and abducts his daughter, drawing Plum into a frantic search while she tracks the usual slippery FTAs (”failure to appear [in court]”). Sexy, junk-food-gobbling Plum still has Jersey-girl wit and occasional nitwit moments, though some recent books suffered from sequelitis. But Twelve Sharp’s breezy, plain prose brims with enough notable elements — from the growing love triangle among Joe Morelli, Ranger, and Plum to the hoochie outfits of file clerk Lula — to supplement Evanovich’s already saucy Garden State vision.
Twelve Sharp Janet Evanovich ups the danger quotient in her 12th Stephanie Plum novel: A delusional man filches the identity of Plum's fellow bounty hunter Ranger...Twelve SharpMystery and Thriller, FictionJanet Evanovich Janet Evanovich ups the danger quotient in her 12th Stephanie Plum novel: A delusional man filches the identity of Plum's fellow bounty hunter Ranger...2006-06-16St. Martin's Press
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Fiction; Author: Janet Evanovich; Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!