Janet Evanovich ups the danger quotient in her 12th Stephanie Plum novel: A delusional man filches the identity of Plum’s fellow bounty hunter Ranger and abducts his daughter, drawing Plum into a frantic search while she tracks the usual slippery FTAs (”failure to appear [in court]”). Sexy, junk-food-gobbling Plum still has Jersey-girl wit and occasional nitwit moments, though some recent books suffered from sequelitis. But Twelve Sharp’s breezy, plain prose brims with enough notable elements — from the growing love triangle among Joe Morelli, Ranger, and Plum to the hoochie outfits of file clerk Lula — to supplement Evanovich’s already saucy Garden State vision.
Twelve Sharp Janet Evanovich ups the danger quotient in her 12th Stephanie Plum novel: A delusional man filches the identity of Plum's fellow bounty hunter Ranger...Twelve SharpMystery and Thriller, FictionJanet Evanovich Janet Evanovich ups the danger quotient in her 12th Stephanie Plum novel: A delusional man filches the identity of Plum's fellow bounty hunter Ranger...2006-06-16St. Martin's Press
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Fiction; Author: Janet Evanovich; Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!