”My acting coach gave me a red Waterman three years ago, and it’s such my lucky pen,” says the Las Vegas star and model, who recently competed in the AVP Cuervo Gold Crown beach volleyball tourney. ”She knows that I [keep a] journal, and she was like, ‘You write so much, Molly, you need a good pen.’ I’m very superstitious not to lose it.”
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Everything you need to know about Apollo Creed before seeing 'Creed'
- Rosie O'Donnell calls Donald Trump's campaign 'a nightmare'
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Bindi Irwin hopes father Steve would be proud of her 'DWTS' win
- Bob Saget says Bill Cosby's reputation is now 'tarnished'
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year