”My acting coach gave me a red Waterman three years ago, and it’s such my lucky pen,” says the Las Vegas star and model, who recently competed in the AVP Cuervo Gold Crown beach volleyball tourney. ”She knows that I [keep a] journal, and she was like, ‘You write so much, Molly, you need a good pen.’ I’m very superstitious not to lose it.”
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters