”My acting coach gave me a red Waterman three years ago, and it’s such my lucky pen,” says the Las Vegas star and model, who recently competed in the AVP Cuervo Gold Crown beach volleyball tourney. ”She knows that I [keep a] journal, and she was like, ‘You write so much, Molly, you need a good pen.’ I’m very superstitious not to lose it.”
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary