”My acting coach gave me a red Waterman three years ago, and it’s such my lucky pen,” says the Las Vegas star and model, who recently competed in the AVP Cuervo Gold Crown beach volleyball tourney. ”She knows that I [keep a] journal, and she was like, ‘You write so much, Molly, you need a good pen.’ I’m very superstitious not to lose it.”
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Academy head on 'Birth of a Nation': People need to judge the movie
- Sam Mendes, Nick Hornby in talks for live-action 'James and the Giant Peach'
- Vincent D'Onofrio, Dean Norris join Eli Roth's 'Death Wish' remake
- Tim Kaine attacks Donald Trump for calling Hillary Clinton a 'bigot'
- Helen Mirren in talks for Disney's 'Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Eva Longoria to direct 'Jane the Virgin' episode
- Rio police charge Ryan Lochte with making false robbery report