”My acting coach gave me a red Waterman three years ago, and it’s such my lucky pen,” says the Las Vegas star and model, who recently competed in the AVP Cuervo Gold Crown beach volleyball tourney. ”She knows that I [keep a] journal, and she was like, ‘You write so much, Molly, you need a good pen.’ I’m very superstitious not to lose it.”
Posted June 16 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber split after 11 years together
- Katy Perry says she'll vote naked for Hillary
- 'King Cobra' trailer features porn, intrigue, Garrett Clayton
- Clinton Trump debate: How many will watch?
- Zach Galifianakis calls Donald Trump 'mentally challenged'
- Garth Brooks earns historic RIAA achievement
- How Arnold Palmer invented the Arnold Palmer drink, in his words