Glossy, diverting pop junk about Anne Hathaway as a wide-eyed babe in the woods of a Vogue-like fashion magazine, and a resplendent, pitch-perfect Meryl Streep as the Big Bad Editor in Chief. Even Streep’s divine silver coif is hairdressed to kill.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep, Simon Baker, Adrian Grenier; Director: David Frankel; Author: Aline Brosh McKenna, Don Roos; Release Date Wide: 06/30/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted July 7 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- Joe Biden calls out Donald Trump's 'malarkey' in blistering speech
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels