Glossy, diverting pop junk about Anne Hathaway as a wide-eyed babe in the woods of a Vogue-like fashion magazine, and a resplendent, pitch-perfect Meryl Streep as the Big Bad Editor in Chief. Even Streep’s divine silver coif is hairdressed to kill.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep, Simon Baker, Adrian Grenier; Director: David Frankel; Author: Aline Brosh McKenna, Don Roos; Release Date Wide: 06/30/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted July 7 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...