Glossy, diverting pop junk about Anne Hathaway as a wide-eyed babe in the woods of a Vogue-like fashion magazine, and a resplendent, pitch-perfect Meryl Streep as the Big Bad Editor in Chief. Even Streep’s divine silver coif is hairdressed to kill.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep, Simon Baker, Adrian Grenier; Director: David Frankel; Author: Aline Brosh McKenna, Don Roos; Release Date Wide: 06/30/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted July 7 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on the man who made his 'penis look perfect'
- Adele's 'Carpool Karaoke' clip smashes YouTube records
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds remembers first date with Blake Lively
- Kanye West announces free livestream of Yeezy Season 3
- Waiting for new Harry Potter books, ranked
- Lee Majors to play Ash's dad on 'Ash vs Evil Dead'
- 'Gravity Falls' creator says a revival is 'not inconceivable'
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday