Glossy, diverting pop junk about Anne Hathaway as a wide-eyed babe in the woods of a Vogue-like fashion magazine, and a resplendent, pitch-perfect Meryl Streep as the Big Bad Editor in Chief. Even Streep’s divine silver coif is hairdressed to kill.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep, Simon Baker, Adrian Grenier; Director: David Frankel; Author: Aline Brosh McKenna, Don Roos; Release Date Wide: 06/30/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted July 7 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles