If you’re looking for a truly disturbing dose of post-9/11 anxiety, check out Robin Wright Penn’s powerful turn as a New York career woman so haunted by the Twin Towers disaster — and the lesser tragedies of her wretched personal life — that she exacts twisted retribution by psychologically torturing a hapless Arab cabdriver (the Tunisian Kechiche). Sorry, Haters won’t make you plant a flag on your car antenna, but it does venture into realms of obsessive paranoia not many filmmakers dare to explore these days.
Sorry, Haters If you're looking for a truly disturbing dose of post-9/11 anxiety, check out Robin Wright Penn's powerful turn as a New York career woman so haunted...Sorry, HatersDramaJeff StanzlerPT83MUnrated If you're looking for a truly disturbing dose of post-9/11 anxiety, check out Robin Wright Penn's powerful turn as a New York career woman so haunted...2006-08-04Sandra Oh
Genre: Drama; Starring: Robin Wright, Sandra Oh; Director: Jeff Stanzler; Author: Jeff Stanzler; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 4 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Suits' has been renewed
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the works from Lifetime
- 'Agent Carter' Comic-Con poster, season 2 hints revealed: Peggy lands in Hollywood
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons exit 'Kong'
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!