If you’re looking for a truly disturbing dose of post-9/11 anxiety, check out Robin Wright Penn’s powerful turn as a New York career woman so haunted by the Twin Towers disaster — and the lesser tragedies of her wretched personal life — that she exacts twisted retribution by psychologically torturing a hapless Arab cabdriver (the Tunisian Kechiche). Sorry, Haters won’t make you plant a flag on your car antenna, but it does venture into realms of obsessive paranoia not many filmmakers dare to explore these days.
Sorry, Haters If you're looking for a truly disturbing dose of post-9/11 anxiety, check out Robin Wright Penn's powerful turn as a New York career woman so haunted...Sorry, HatersDramaJeff StanzlerPT83MUnrated If you're looking for a truly disturbing dose of post-9/11 anxiety, check out Robin Wright Penn's powerful turn as a New York career woman so haunted...2006-08-04Sandra Oh
Genre: Drama; Starring: Robin Wright, Sandra Oh; Director: Jeff Stanzler; Author: Jeff Stanzler; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 4 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!