If you’re looking for a truly disturbing dose of post-9/11 anxiety, check out Robin Wright Penn’s powerful turn as a New York career woman so haunted by the Twin Towers disaster — and the lesser tragedies of her wretched personal life — that she exacts twisted retribution by psychologically torturing a hapless Arab cabdriver (the Tunisian Kechiche). Sorry, Haters won’t make you plant a flag on your car antenna, but it does venture into realms of obsessive paranoia not many filmmakers dare to explore these days.
Sorry, Haters If you're looking for a truly disturbing dose of post-9/11 anxiety, check out Robin Wright Penn's powerful turn as a New York career woman so haunted...Sorry, HatersDramaJeff StanzlerPT83MUnrated If you're looking for a truly disturbing dose of post-9/11 anxiety, check out Robin Wright Penn's powerful turn as a New York career woman so haunted...2006-08-04Sandra Oh
Genre: Drama; Starring: Robin Wright, Sandra Oh; Director: Jeff Stanzler; Author: Jeff Stanzler; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 4 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!