Don’t know if this rumor is true, but the prospect of seeing bowtie-shedding pundit and Jon Stewart whipping boy Tucker Carlson compete this season on Dancing with the Stars fills me with unseemly glee. At last, proof that there is a level of celebrity self-abasement even lower than hosting an afternoon show on MSNBC! Hey, at least he’s not doing Pants Off Dance Off. Maybe ABC can do an all-pundit edition of DWTS; I’d love to see Ann Coulter’s cha-cha, Keith Olbermann’s limbo, and Bill O’Reilly’s Fox (News) Trot.
Posted August 11 2006 — 8:10 PM EDT
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'