Don’t know if this rumor is true, but the prospect of seeing bowtie-shedding pundit and Jon Stewart whipping boy Tucker Carlson compete this season on Dancing with the Stars fills me with unseemly glee. At last, proof that there is a level of celebrity self-abasement even lower than hosting an afternoon show on MSNBC! Hey, at least he’s not doing Pants Off Dance Off. Maybe ABC can do an all-pundit edition of DWTS; I’d love to see Ann Coulter’s cha-cha, Keith Olbermann’s limbo, and Bill O’Reilly’s Fox (News) Trot.
Posted August 11 2006 — 8:10 PM EDT
- Ava DuVernay nixes 'Black Panther' gig: 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- Gal Godot: 'It’s impossible not to be a little nervous' about playing Wonder Woman
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!