Don’t know if this rumor is true, but the prospect of seeing bowtie-shedding pundit and Jon Stewart whipping boy Tucker Carlson compete this season on Dancing with the Stars fills me with unseemly glee. At last, proof that there is a level of celebrity self-abasement even lower than hosting an afternoon show on MSNBC! Hey, at least he’s not doing Pants Off Dance Off. Maybe ABC can do an all-pundit edition of DWTS; I’d love to see Ann Coulter’s cha-cha, Keith Olbermann’s limbo, and Bill O’Reilly’s Fox (News) Trot.
Posted August 11 2006 — 8:10 PM EDT
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- 'Kingsman 2': Jeff Bridges joins 'The Golden Circle'
- David Letterman jokes he'll fake his own death over Indy 500 results
- 'Fast & Furious 8': Dwayne Johnson reveals first look at Hobbs
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers