The elephant — or should we say the gigantic bunny rabbit — in the room remains unaddressed several episodes into the second season of this Playboy-centric reality show: What, exactly, are the bedroom arrangements between 80-year-old booby magnate Hugh Hefner and his three young girlfriends, Holly, Bridget, and Kendra? There’s a prurient thrill to the constant supply of digitized nipples, but the ”girls” on The Girls Next Door seem kind of sad, and not unlike the peacocks that wander the Mansion grounds: beautiful, flighty, and trapped in a gilded cage.
The Girls Next Door The elephant — or should we say the gigantic bunny rabbit — in the room remains unaddressed several episodes into the second season of this...The Girls Next DoorReality TV08/07/2005 The elephant — or should we say the gigantic bunny rabbit — in the room remains unaddressed several episodes into the second season of this...2006-08-11
Genre: Reality TV; Run Dates: 08/07/2005; Broadcaster: E! Entertainment Channel; Status: In Season
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!