Robin Williams is a burned-out radio host who befriends a dying 14-year-old (Rory Culkin). Is it a wintry drama with low-watt jolts, or an underdone thriller straining for dramatic heft?
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Robin Williams, Toni Collette, Sandra Oh; Director: Patrick Stettner; Author: Armistead Maupin, Patrick Stettner, Terry Anderson; Release Date Wide: 08/04/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 82; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted August 11 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!