Robin Williams is a burned-out radio host who befriends a dying 14-year-old (Rory Culkin). Is it a wintry drama with low-watt jolts, or an underdone thriller straining for dramatic heft?
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Robin Williams, Toni Collette, Sandra Oh; Director: Patrick Stettner; Author: Armistead Maupin, Patrick Stettner, Terry Anderson; Release Date Wide: 08/04/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 82; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted August 11 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!