There are some people — okay, lots of people — who consider the return of Logo’s atrociously written yet oddly watchable comedy further proof that summer TV is a complete wasteland. Right as they may be, they’re missing the point: Irreverent, cheeky, and wholly ridiculous, Noah’s Arc never pretends to be more than a wispy lark about the romantic lives of a group of gay black friends with a penchant for silly catchphrases and idiotic wardrobes. While it lacks subtlety — is the ”fourgy” reference really necessary? — at least the show’s heart is in the right place.
Noah's Arc There are some people — okay, lots of people — who consider the return of Logo's atrociously written yet oddly watchable comedy further...Noah's ArcDrama There are some people — okay, lots of people — who consider the return of Logo's atrociously written yet oddly watchable comedy further...2006-08-11
Genre: Drama; Broadcaster: LOGO
Posted August 11 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!