Suds sold as ethno-sensitive reality in a drama about the effects of gentrification on some colorful specimens of L.A.’s predominantly Mexican Echo Park.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Jesse Garcia, Emily Rios, Chalo Gonzalez; Director: Richard Glatzer, Wash Westmoreland; Author: Richard Glatzer, Wash Westmoreland; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted August 11 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!