HBO’s funeral-home drama Six Feet Under ended a year ago, but the finale sequence in which Rachel Griffiths’ character gives birth to the late Nate’s baby still sticks with the Australian actress. ”In a weird way, the ‘Brenda giving birth scene’ was a great, watershed moment. It was kind of a rebirth for her, and it was so close to my births,” says the mother of two, who plays an arts school dean in the new film Step Up, and stars alongside Calista Flockhart in ABC’s fall drama Brothers & Sisters. ”I was kind of happy that Brenda got to that point. It was a very emotional day for me.”
Posted August 11 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!