HBO’s funeral-home drama Six Feet Under ended a year ago, but the finale sequence in which Rachel Griffiths’ character gives birth to the late Nate’s baby still sticks with the Australian actress. ”In a weird way, the ‘Brenda giving birth scene’ was a great, watershed moment. It was kind of a rebirth for her, and it was so close to my births,” says the mother of two, who plays an arts school dean in the new film Step Up, and stars alongside Calista Flockhart in ABC’s fall drama Brothers & Sisters. ”I was kind of happy that Brenda got to that point. It was a very emotional day for me.”
Posted August 11 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kenny Chesney and Pink share longing duet 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Gwyneth Paltrow is consciously uncoupling from Goop
- How the mysterious world of gymnastics inspired Megan Abbot's new book
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive photos of Negan's victims fighting back
- Stars celebrate Hillary Clinton after powerful DNC speech
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead' S2 to feature 'worst onscreen death in history'
- Andy Grammer on writing for his third album: 'I'm having a blast'