John Triton (WWE’s John Cena) returns home from Iraq only to have his wife (Nip/Tuck’s Kelly Carlson) snatched from under his nose at a gas station (oh, the irony) by a gang leader (Robert Patrick, whose impeccably sinister smirk we remember from Walk the Line). So what’s a Marine to do? Semper Fi it up! Cena’s Triton — looking like a muscle-bound Matt Damon who ate another Matt Damon for breakfast — snaps back into combat mode to rescue his kidnapped woman, take down a murderous crime syndicate, and avoid being blown up many, many times.
(The Marine: Vince Valitutti)
Posted August 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!