John Triton (WWE’s John Cena) returns home from Iraq only to have his wife (Nip/Tuck’s Kelly Carlson) snatched from under his nose at a gas station (oh, the irony) by a gang leader (Robert Patrick, whose impeccably sinister smirk we remember from Walk the Line). So what’s a Marine to do? Semper Fi it up! Cena’s Triton — looking like a muscle-bound Matt Damon who ate another Matt Damon for breakfast — snaps back into combat mode to rescue his kidnapped woman, take down a murderous crime syndicate, and avoid being blown up many, many times.
(The Marine: Vince Valitutti)
Posted August 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!