John Triton (WWE’s John Cena) returns home from Iraq only to have his wife (Nip/Tuck’s Kelly Carlson) snatched from under his nose at a gas station (oh, the irony) by a gang leader (Robert Patrick, whose impeccably sinister smirk we remember from Walk the Line). So what’s a Marine to do? Semper Fi it up! Cena’s Triton — looking like a muscle-bound Matt Damon who ate another Matt Damon for breakfast — snaps back into combat mode to rescue his kidnapped woman, take down a murderous crime syndicate, and avoid being blown up many, many times.
(The Marine: Vince Valitutti)
Posted August 14 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Lizzie Maguire,' 'Hannah Montana,' 'That's So Raven' returning to TV
- 11 excellent new books to read in May
- 'Bone Tomahawk' director to reboot 'Puppet Master' franchise
- What time are the Tony nominations?
- 'Space Jam' sequel with LeBron James, Justin Lin in development
- 'Ghostbusters': The most scrutinized movie of the summer?
- Kesha thanks Lady Gaga and fans in emotional Instagram post
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour