The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh-grade health-class textbook. But the fourth outing of Celebrity Fit Club 4 has something that the others lacked: heart. These sympathetic contestants — including Tina Yothers, Bone Crusher, and Angie Stone — deserve the svelte figures they crave. Even the lesser-known Turturro brother, so obviously cast in the Daniel Baldwin firecracker role, earns a pinch on his ever-shrinking cheek.
Celebrity Fit Club 4The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh...Celebrity Fit Club 4Reality TV08/06/2006The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh...2006-08-18
Genre: Reality TV; Starring: Bone Crusher, Erika Eleniak, Ted Lange, Vincent Pastore, Angie Stone, Nick Turturro, Carnie Wilson, Tina Yothers; Series Premiere: 08/06/2006; Broadcaster: VH1; Status: In Season
Posted August 18 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear Pharrell's remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- Marlon James' 'A Brief History of Seven Killings' wins the 2015 Man Booker Prize
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' exclusive clip: Jeremy Lin + 'Pretty in Pink' = ?
- Selena Gomez picks her favorite Taylor Swift songs
- 'WarGames' rebooting as interactive video short
- Jennifer Grey on 'Dirty Dancing' lift: 'Never ask me to do it again'
- Harry Connick Jr. is getting his own talk show
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6