The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh-grade health-class textbook. But the fourth outing of Celebrity Fit Club 4 has something that the others lacked: heart. These sympathetic contestants — including Tina Yothers, Bone Crusher, and Angie Stone — deserve the svelte figures they crave. Even the lesser-known Turturro brother, so obviously cast in the Daniel Baldwin firecracker role, earns a pinch on his ever-shrinking cheek.
Celebrity Fit Club 4The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh...Celebrity Fit Club 4Reality TV08/06/2006The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh...2006-08-18
Genre: Reality TV; Starring: Bone Crusher, Erika Eleniak, Ted Lange, Vincent Pastore, Angie Stone, Nick Turturro, Carnie Wilson, Tina Yothers; Series Premiere: 08/06/2006; Broadcaster: VH1; Status: In Season
Posted August 18 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!