The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh-grade health-class textbook. But the fourth outing of Celebrity Fit Club 4 has something that the others lacked: heart. These sympathetic contestants — including Tina Yothers, Bone Crusher, and Angie Stone — deserve the svelte figures they crave. Even the lesser-known Turturro brother, so obviously cast in the Daniel Baldwin firecracker role, earns a pinch on his ever-shrinking cheek.
Celebrity Fit Club 4The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh...Celebrity Fit Club 4Reality TV08/06/2006The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh...2006-08-18
Genre: Reality TV; Lead Performer: Bone Crusher, Erika Eleniak, Ted Lange, Vincent Pastore, Angie Stone, Nick Turturro, Carnie Wilson, Tina Yothers; Run Dates: 08/06/2006; Broadcaster: VH1; Status: In Season
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Ready Player One author reacts to Spielberg movie news: 'It feels like a dream'
- Steve Taylor & The Perfect Foil take us to the roller disco with their 'Moonshot' video -- exclusive
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Which character has the worst luck?
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Q&A: J.K. Rowling bibliographer Philip W. Errington tells us even more Harry Potter secrets
- The Winklevii will have a cameo on 'Silicon Valley'
- Masi Oka's Hiro Nakamura will return for 'Heroes Reborn'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!