The stars are still corpulent. The show is too long by half. And doe-eyed psychologist Linda Papadopoulos keeps asking questions unworthy of a seventh-grade health-class textbook. But the fourth outing of Celebrity Fit Club 4 has something that the others lacked: heart. These sympathetic contestants — including Tina Yothers, Bone Crusher, and Angie Stone — deserve the svelte figures they crave. Even the lesser-known Turturro brother, so obviously cast in the Daniel Baldwin firecracker role, earns a pinch on his ever-shrinking cheek.
Genre: Reality TV; Lead Performer: Bone Crusher, Erika Eleniak, Ted Lange, Vincent Pastore, Angie Stone, Nick Turturro, Carnie Wilson, Tina Yothers; Run Dates: 08/06/2006; Broadcaster: VH1; Status: In Season
Posted August 18 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters