Call it Extreme Next Top Model Makeover. Frederique van der Wal of Celebrity Mole fame takes everyday women (like Tenille, who suffers from MS) and gussies them up for their own midtown Manhattan billboard. Also present is photographer Richard Dean, who sounds as if he’s reading from a Disney storybook when he informs his subjects that ”we are gonna make all of your fantasies and dreams come true.” Because apparently all women dream of trying on overpriced clothes in the ”Cover Shot Fashion Closet.” But that doesn’t mean we dream of watching them do it.
Cover Shot Call it Extreme Next Top Model Makeover. Frederique van der Wal of Celebrity Mole fame takes everyday women (like Tenille, who...Cover ShotReality TV08/18/2006 Call it Extreme Next Top Model Makeover. Frederique van der Wal of Celebrity Mole fame takes everyday women (like Tenille, who...2006-08-18Richard Dean
Genre: Reality TV; Lead Performer: Frederique van der Wal; Performers: Richard Dean; Run Dates: 08/18/2006; Broadcaster: The Learning Channel; Status: In Season
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' spinoff finds its Hawkgirl: Broadway star Ciara Renee
- Wilco protests Indiana law, nixes concert
- Oxygen, Esquire Network partner on companion series 'Living With Funny,' 'Comedians of L.A.'
- 'The Flash': Mark Hamill on reprising Trickster role, bringing out epic 'Star Wars' nod
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!