Call it Extreme Next Top Model Makeover. Frederique van der Wal of Celebrity Mole fame takes everyday women (like Tenille, who suffers from MS) and gussies them up for their own midtown Manhattan billboard. Also present is photographer Richard Dean, who sounds as if he’s reading from a Disney storybook when he informs his subjects that ”we are gonna make all of your fantasies and dreams come true.” Because apparently all women dream of trying on overpriced clothes in the ”Cover Shot Fashion Closet.” But that doesn’t mean we dream of watching them do it.
Cover Shot Call it Extreme Next Top Model Makeover. Frederique van der Wal of Celebrity Mole fame takes everyday women (like Tenille, who...Cover ShotReality TV08/18/2006 Call it Extreme Next Top Model Makeover. Frederique van der Wal of Celebrity Mole fame takes everyday women (like Tenille, who...2006-08-18
Genre: Reality TV; Starring: Frederique van der Wal; Series Premiere: 08/18/2006; Broadcaster: The Learning Channel; Status: In Season
Posted August 18 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Hamilton' pays tribute to 'Rent' on show’s 20th anniversary
- Will Ferrell, Chad Smith host ‘Red Hot’ charity drum-off
- 'Penny Dreadful': Josh Hartnett on his chemistry with Eva Green
- Bill Maher compares Donald Trump to Andrew Dice Clay on 'Real Time'
- Jessica Williams & Stephen Colbert: Cap'n Crunch vs. Morton Salt girl
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd recreate Styx's 'Too Much Time On My Hands'
- WATCH: Geena Davis recalls getting really drunk for 'Thelma & Louise'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch