The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission recount the group’s work, focusing largely on its investigation and the balancing of competing interests: victims’ families, the White House, Congress, the intelligence community, and the general public. Target Audience Wonks and 9/11 completists. Worth It? Without Precedent is mostly dry but deeply informative work that should be read alongside the commission’s report.
Without Precedent The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission recount the group's work, focusing largely on its investigation and the balancing of competing interests: victims...Without PrecedentNonfictionLee H. Hamilton, Thomas H. Kean The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission recount the group's work, focusing largely on its investigation and the balancing of competing interests: victims...2006-08-18Knopf
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Lee H. Hamilton, Thomas H. Kean; Publisher: Knopf
Posted August 18 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Character actress Rebecca Metz on making it in Hollywood
- 'Bad Santa 2' screening, cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- James McAvoy has 23 personalities in new trailer for 'Split'
- James Franco endorses Hillary Clinton with Dos Equis spoof
- 'Blindspot' sneak peek: Why has Rich Dotcom returned?
- Hillary Clinton 'thrilled' by Jay Z's upcoming concert in her honor
- 'This Is Us' ratings strong against World Series competition
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like