The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission recount the group’s work, focusing largely on its investigation and the balancing of competing interests: victims’ families, the White House, Congress, the intelligence community, and the general public. Target Audience Wonks and 9/11 completists. Worth It? Without Precedent is mostly dry but deeply informative work that should be read alongside the commission’s report.
Without Precedent The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission recount the group's work, focusing largely on its investigation and the balancing of competing interests: victims...Without PrecedentNonfictionLee H. Hamilton, Thomas H. Kean The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission recount the group's work, focusing largely on its investigation and the balancing of competing interests: victims...2006-08-18Knopf
Genre: Nonfiction; Author: Lee H. Hamilton, Thomas H. Kean; Publisher: Knopf
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquaio fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!