OMG, so, like, earlier this week, there was this rumor going around that Lorne totally dumped Horatio, Chris, and Keenan. But then I was over at TV Tattle this afternoon, and found out that Horatio was all, ”Nuh-uhhhh! That’s a bunch of bulls—.” And then over at TMZ, they were all totally saying Will Forte – he’s wicked cute, right? – was, like, dunzo, but he’s like, “WTF? That’s a big fat lie, people!” I just hope Maya doesn’t go heading for the hills like some of those betches say she is, ‘cos, like, I can’t live without her Oprah impersonation, and OMG I’m so upset I can’t talk about this right now.
Posted August 24 2006 — 9:20 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!