It’s a feeling we’ve all experienced — the overwhelming urge to…slap a nun? Tucked into Desperate Housewives’ uneven second season (now on DVD) was a wildly uneven catfight between Eva Longoria’s Gabrielle and Melinda Page Hamilton’s Sister Mary Bernard. (C’mon: Did you ever doubt Gaby would prevail?) Turns out it was as fun to film as it was to watch. ”It was really physical and funny, seeing me on the ground, choking her,” says Longoria. ”It took all day to shoot, and the [nun’s sleeve] caught fire.” Don’t worry: With a stuntwoman on hand, no nuns were harmed in the making of this scuffle.
Posted August 25 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer shatters Marvel viewing record
- See Skrillex's insane video for his remix of GTA's 'Red Lips'
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea