It’s a feeling we’ve all experienced — the overwhelming urge to…slap a nun? Tucked into Desperate Housewives’ uneven second season (now on DVD) was a wildly uneven catfight between Eva Longoria’s Gabrielle and Melinda Page Hamilton’s Sister Mary Bernard. (C’mon: Did you ever doubt Gaby would prevail?) Turns out it was as fun to film as it was to watch. ”It was really physical and funny, seeing me on the ground, choking her,” says Longoria. ”It took all day to shoot, and the [nun’s sleeve] caught fire.” Don’t worry: With a stuntwoman on hand, no nuns were harmed in the making of this scuffle.
Posted August 25 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake