It’s a feeling we’ve all experienced — the overwhelming urge to…slap a nun? Tucked into Desperate Housewives’ uneven second season (now on DVD) was a wildly uneven catfight between Eva Longoria’s Gabrielle and Melinda Page Hamilton’s Sister Mary Bernard. (C’mon: Did you ever doubt Gaby would prevail?) Turns out it was as fun to film as it was to watch. ”It was really physical and funny, seeing me on the ground, choking her,” says Longoria. ”It took all day to shoot, and the [nun’s sleeve] caught fire.” Don’t worry: With a stuntwoman on hand, no nuns were harmed in the making of this scuffle.
Posted August 25 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Shades of Blue' renewed for season 2
- Who is performing at Super Bowl 50?
- Why 'Fury Road' deserves the Oscar for best picture
- Bruno Mars to join Beyoncé in Super Bowl halftime show
- Tidal donates $1.5 million to Black Lives Matter
- Stone Temple Pilots announce open search for new singer
- James Corden & Cindy Crawford recreate iconic Super Bowl commercial