It’s a feeling we’ve all experienced — the overwhelming urge to…slap a nun? Tucked into Desperate Housewives’ uneven second season (now on DVD) was a wildly uneven catfight between Eva Longoria’s Gabrielle and Melinda Page Hamilton’s Sister Mary Bernard. (C’mon: Did you ever doubt Gaby would prevail?) Turns out it was as fun to film as it was to watch. ”It was really physical and funny, seeing me on the ground, choking her,” says Longoria. ”It took all day to shoot, and the [nun’s sleeve] caught fire.” Don’t worry: With a stuntwoman on hand, no nuns were harmed in the making of this scuffle.
Posted August 25 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Singer-songwriter Robbin Thompson dies at 66
- David Duchovny explains why Mulder is actually the worst FBI agent ever
- What's the word on the return of 'The X-Files'?
- 'Teen Wolf' cast teases new big bad at New York Comic Con
- What we learned from the 'Shadowhunters' panel at Comic-Con
- Vin Diesel shares the tragic reason why he takes stunts so seriously
- Bryan Cranston wants to play a ‘nasty’ Marvel villain