As Charles Bukowski’s fictional alter ego, Matt Dillon gets a few things right, notably the author’s brusque, lord-of-the-streets grace, his way of uttering harsh thoughts in soft tones. Too bad the film was directed by Norwegian minimalist Bent Hamer, who employs a flaccid diary approach.
Factotum As Charles Bukowski's fictional alter ego, Matt Dillon gets a few things right, notably the author's brusque, lord-of-the-streets grace, his way of...FactotumDramaBent Hamer, Jim StarkPT94MR As Charles Bukowski's fictional alter ego, Matt Dillon gets a few things right, notably the author's brusque, lord-of-the-streets grace, his way of...2006-08-25Fisher StevensMarisa TomeiFisher Stevens, Marisa Tomei
Genre: Drama; Starring: Matt Dillon, Lili Taylor, Fisher Stevens, Marisa Tomei; Director: Bent Hamer; Author: Bent Hamer, Jim Stark; Release Date Limited: 08/18/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: R
Posted August 25 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!