Hide the children! Get out the gin! Joan Rivers is on target to score her 1,000th red-carpet interview during Sunday’s Emmy Awards pre-show. And yet, PopWatchers, the question looms: Who will have the pleasure (horror?) (bewilderment?) of submitting to Rivers’ nonsensical questions – all while trying to avoid looking directly into her eyes? My money’s on Kathy Griffin, but I’m deranged like that, and, c’mon, that’s kind of a long shot. Which nominee, presenter, or red-carpet mainstay is your pick to be Rivers’ No. 1,000? Email your best guesses to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll post the correct (or most interesting) guesses once our Emmy hangover wears off. And if only one of you gets it right, who knows, maybe there’ll be a special PopWatch prize for the taking…
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage spotlight: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!