Hide the children! Get out the gin! Joan Rivers is on target to score her 1,000th red-carpet interview during Sunday’s Emmy Awards pre-show. And yet, PopWatchers, the question looms: Who will have the pleasure (horror?) (bewilderment?) of submitting to Rivers’ nonsensical questions – all while trying to avoid looking directly into her eyes? My money’s on Kathy Griffin, but I’m deranged like that, and, c’mon, that’s kind of a long shot. Which nominee, presenter, or red-carpet mainstay is your pick to be Rivers’ No. 1,000? Email your best guesses to email@example.com, and we’ll post the correct (or most interesting) guesses once our Emmy hangover wears off. And if only one of you gets it right, who knows, maybe there’ll be a special PopWatch prize for the taking…
Posted August 25 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- James Blake's 'The Colour In Anything' is due tonight
- Jesse Eisenberg threatens Daniel Radcliffe in 'Now You See Me 2' clip
- Rob Reiner remembers working with River Phoenix and Leonardo DiCaprio
- Adele calls Beyoncé 'Jesus f—ing Christ' during performance
- Pierce Brosnan deals the ultimate party drug in trailer for 'Urge'
- Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon to play Joan Crawford and Bette Davis
- Hear Annabel Jones' infectious new song 'Happy'