Hide the children! Get out the gin! Joan Rivers is on target to score her 1,000th red-carpet interview during Sunday’s Emmy Awards pre-show. And yet, PopWatchers, the question looms: Who will have the pleasure (horror?) (bewilderment?) of submitting to Rivers’ nonsensical questions – all while trying to avoid looking directly into her eyes? My money’s on Kathy Griffin, but I’m deranged like that, and, c’mon, that’s kind of a long shot. Which nominee, presenter, or red-carpet mainstay is your pick to be Rivers’ No. 1,000? Email your best guesses to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll post the correct (or most interesting) guesses once our Emmy hangover wears off. And if only one of you gets it right, who knows, maybe there’ll be a special PopWatch prize for the taking…
Posted August 25 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade