Hide the children! Get out the gin! Joan Rivers is on target to score her 1,000th red-carpet interview during Sunday’s Emmy Awards pre-show. And yet, PopWatchers, the question looms: Who will have the pleasure (horror?) (bewilderment?) of submitting to Rivers’ nonsensical questions – all while trying to avoid looking directly into her eyes? My money’s on Kathy Griffin, but I’m deranged like that, and, c’mon, that’s kind of a long shot. Which nominee, presenter, or red-carpet mainstay is your pick to be Rivers’ No. 1,000? Email your best guesses to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll post the correct (or most interesting) guesses once our Emmy hangover wears off. And if only one of you gets it right, who knows, maybe there’ll be a special PopWatch prize for the taking…
Posted August 25 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge's post-show dish: Why (SPOILER) had to die
- Casting Net: Gabrielle Union heading to Jamie Foxx action film 'Sleepless Night'
- 'The View' eyeing two new cohosts?
- 'The Help' director Tate Taylor to helm 'Girl on the Train'
- Pete Davidson live tweets his 'Harry Potter' marathon, gives 'dope as f---' review
- Reese Witherspoon as Tinker Bell: Disney developing 'Peter Pan' spinoff 'Tink'
- Molest claim vs. Josh Duggar; family says...
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Taylor Schilling, Jessica Alba, Beyoncé & More!