Hide the children! Get out the gin! Joan Rivers is on target to score her 1,000th red-carpet interview during Sunday’s Emmy Awards pre-show. And yet, PopWatchers, the question looms: Who will have the pleasure (horror?) (bewilderment?) of submitting to Rivers’ nonsensical questions – all while trying to avoid looking directly into her eyes? My money’s on Kathy Griffin, but I’m deranged like that, and, c’mon, that’s kind of a long shot. Which nominee, presenter, or red-carpet mainstay is your pick to be Rivers’ No. 1,000? Email your best guesses to email@example.com, and we’ll post the correct (or most interesting) guesses once our Emmy hangover wears off. And if only one of you gets it right, who knows, maybe there’ll be a special PopWatch prize for the taking…
Posted August 25 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!