”My pug [Dracula] has been on every tour…. He’s a good stress barometer,” says the metal singer, who kicked off a five-week tour in Dallas on Aug. 25. ”As soon as he thinks anyone is fighting or in a bad mood, he freaks out.”
Posted August 25 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters