”My pug [Dracula] has been on every tour…. He’s a good stress barometer,” says the metal singer, who kicked off a five-week tour in Dallas on Aug. 25. ”As soon as he thinks anyone is fighting or in a bad mood, he freaks out.”
Posted August 25 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant