“If it’s not Rupert Everett, I’ll eat my ostrich-feathered hat,” said PopWatcher Kati Stevens. Your digestive system will live to ingest other sources of fiber, Kati, because it, in fact, is every gal’s BFF, Rupert Everett. Too many correct answers to cite individually (we need to make these more difficult, methinks), but Luke Perry, Hugh Laurie, Harry Dean Stanton, and Paul Reubens were my favorite incorrect responses this week, mostly because they had a ring of remote accuracy to them, unlike last week, when you pretty much guessed anyone with two X chromosomes. Stay tuned for more!
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!