“If it’s not Rupert Everett, I’ll eat my ostrich-feathered hat,” said PopWatcher Kati Stevens. Your digestive system will live to ingest other sources of fiber, Kati, because it, in fact, is every gal’s BFF, Rupert Everett. Too many correct answers to cite individually (we need to make these more difficult, methinks), but Luke Perry, Hugh Laurie, Harry Dean Stanton, and Paul Reubens were my favorite incorrect responses this week, mostly because they had a ring of remote accuracy to them, unlike last week, when you pretty much guessed anyone with two X chromosomes. Stay tuned for more!
Posted August 29 2006 — 8:54 PM EDT
- See the first teaser for Martin Scorsese's rock drama 'Vinyl'
- 'Destiny' is replacing Peter Dinklage with Nolan North as the voice of Ghost
- Joel McHale says no more 'Community,' but movie hopes remain
- Apple Music will stream Dr. Dre's new album before release date
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' casts immortal villain Vandal Savage
- Frank Langella sets Broadway return in 'The Father'
- Ja Rule and 50 Cent reignite their years-long feud