A cryogenics mishap lands the most average guy around (Luke Wilson) in the year 2505, where idiots rule. English is a mix of grunts and hillbilly jive. Hot Naked Chicks & World Report clutters newsstands. The hot TV show is?Ow! My Balls! Now the smartest guy around, our hero is hired to make crops grow again — because water has been replaced by Gatorade. In Idiocracy, his follow-up to Office Space, Mike Judge implores us to reflect on a future in which Britney and K-Fed are like the new Adam and Eve. Ow! My brain!
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy; Starring: Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Shepard; Director: Mike Judge; Author: Etan Cohen, Mike Judge; Runtime (in minutes): 84; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Big Sean performs 'One Man Can Change The World' on 'Fallon'
- 'Notary Publix' sneak peek: Jay Pharoah joins Kate McKinnon's series
- Weezer fan club single 'Everybody Needs Salvation' is now available to... everybody
- Kelly Clarkson, Ed Sheeran, more join Billboard Music Awards lineup
- George Clooney fights to protect his futuristic house in 'Tomorrowland' trailer
- Hear Lisa Loeb's new song '3,2,1, Let Go' from the movie 'Helicopter Mom'
- Watch LL Cool J really try to play Pictionary with Jimmy Fallon, Rose Byrne and Big Sean
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!