A cryogenics mishap lands the most average guy around (Luke Wilson) in the year 2505, where idiots rule. English is a mix of grunts and hillbilly jive. Hot Naked Chicks & World Report clutters newsstands. The hot TV show is?Ow! My Balls! Now the smartest guy around, our hero is hired to make crops grow again — because water has been replaced by Gatorade. In Idiocracy, his follow-up to Office Space, Mike Judge implores us to reflect on a future in which Britney and K-Fed are like the new Adam and Eve. Ow! My brain!
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy; Starring: Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Shepard; Director: Mike Judge; Author: Etan Cohen, Mike Judge; Release Date Limited: 09/01/2006; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 84; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted August 30 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!