A cryogenics mishap lands the most average guy around (Luke Wilson) in the year 2505, where idiots rule. English is a mix of grunts and hillbilly jive. Hot Naked Chicks & World Report clutters newsstands. The hot TV show is?Ow! My Balls! Now the smartest guy around, our hero is hired to make crops grow again — because water has been replaced by Gatorade. In Idiocracy, his follow-up to Office Space, Mike Judge implores us to reflect on a future in which Britney and K-Fed are like the new Adam and Eve. Ow! My brain!
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy; Starring: Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Shepard; Director: Mike Judge; Author: Etan Cohen, Mike Judge; Runtime (in minutes): 84; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted August 30 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt