A cryogenics mishap lands the most average guy around (Luke Wilson) in the year 2505, where idiots rule. English is a mix of grunts and hillbilly jive. Hot Naked Chicks & World Report clutters newsstands. The hot TV show is?Ow! My Balls! Now the smartest guy around, our hero is hired to make crops grow again — because water has been replaced by Gatorade. In Idiocracy, his follow-up to Office Space, Mike Judge implores us to reflect on a future in which Britney and K-Fed are like the new Adam and Eve. Ow! My brain!
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy; Starring: Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Shepard; Director: Mike Judge; Author: Etan Cohen, Mike Judge; Release Date Limited: 09/01/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 84; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted August 30 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award