A cryogenics mishap lands the most average guy around (Luke Wilson) in the year 2505, where idiots rule. English is a mix of grunts and hillbilly jive. Hot Naked Chicks & World Report clutters newsstands. The hot TV show is?Ow! My Balls! Now the smartest guy around, our hero is hired to make crops grow again — because water has been replaced by Gatorade. In Idiocracy, his follow-up to Office Space, Mike Judge implores us to reflect on a future in which Britney and K-Fed are like the new Adam and Eve. Ow! My brain!
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy, Comedy; Starring: Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Shepard; Director: Mike Judge; Author: Etan Cohen, Mike Judge; Release Date Limited: 09/01/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 84; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted August 30 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' star Leslie Jones celebrates birthday with an Ecto-1 cake
- Tyler Perry shares touching tribute from Bobbi Kristina Brown's funeral
- See Hugh Jackman bring back the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!