The title 4:21…The Day After is pothead code (4/20 being the unofficial national dope-smoking day), but the Wu Tang Clan vet and moonlighting actor Method Man is no mellow stoner — he spits disses at everyone, even sandal wearers (”New York, New York rock tube socks and Timbalands/ ‘Cause hip-hop ain’t feelin’ them flip-flops/They feminine”). Producers RZA, Erick Sermon, among others, bring solid tracks; Redman and the late ODB make nostalgic cameos. Yet the hip-hop heartthrob sounds freshest on the slow jams, even when ranting over a scratchy Lauryn Hill sample.
4:21...The Day After The title 4:21...The Day After is pothead code (4/20 being the unofficial national dope-smoking day), but the Wu Tang Clan vet and...4:21...The Day AfterHip-Hop/Rap The title 4:21...The Day After is pothead code (4/20 being the unofficial national dope-smoking day), but the Wu Tang Clan vet and...2006-09-01
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Method Man; Producer (group): Def Jam
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Verizon FiOS to offer personalized TV packages
- Meklit serves up brassy office blues in 'Kemekem' video -- exclusive
- Metallica's Kirk Hammett lost his phone -- and 250 song ideas
- TV Land's 'Younger' renewed for second season
- Watch the original 'The Making of Star Wars' documentary
- Adam Lambert premieres 'Ghost Town' lyric video
- Big Sean performs 'One Man Can Change The World' on 'Fallon'
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!