Writer-director Edward Burns is a hard-luck PI in Looking for Kitty, David Krumholtz is the upstate rube who engages his services in a vain search for a runaway spouse. Sentimental yet insensate, this forgotten ‘04 trifle is Burns at his worst: Wounded men declare their independence from unseen bitch-goddesses, and the only good wives are dead ones. Meanwhile, Burns pads around Gotham, yammering yesterday’s op-eds about Disneyfication and ”classic New York holdouts.” He somehow manages to sound fogyish and immature.
Looking for KittyWriter-director Edward Burns is a hard-luck PI in Looking for Kitty, David Krumholtz is the upstate rube who engages his services in a...Looking for KittyDramaEd BurnsPT95MRWriter-director Edward Burns is a hard-luck PI in Looking for Kitty, David Krumholtz is the upstate rube who engages his services in a...2006-09-06Chris ParnellTHINKFilm
Genre: Drama; Starring: Ed Burns, David Krumholtz, Chris Parnell; Director: Ed Burns; Author: Ed Burns; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: THINKFilm
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More