Writer-director Edward Burns is a hard-luck PI in Looking for Kitty, David Krumholtz is the upstate rube who engages his services in a vain search for a runaway spouse. Sentimental yet insensate, this forgotten ‘04 trifle is Burns at his worst: Wounded men declare their independence from unseen bitch-goddesses, and the only good wives are dead ones. Meanwhile, Burns pads around Gotham, yammering yesterday’s op-eds about Disneyfication and ”classic New York holdouts.” He somehow manages to sound fogyish and immature.
Looking for KittyWriter-director Edward Burns is a hard-luck PI in Looking for Kitty, David Krumholtz is the upstate rube who engages his services in a...Looking for KittyDramaEd BurnsPT95MRWriter-director Edward Burns is a hard-luck PI in Looking for Kitty, David Krumholtz is the upstate rube who engages his services in a...2006-09-06Chris ParnellTHINKFilm
Genre: Drama; Starring: Ed Burns, David Krumholtz, Chris Parnell; Director: Ed Burns; Author: Ed Burns; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: THINKFilm
Posted September 6 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Graceland sneak peek: Paige is going undercover with the Sarkissians
- Joffrey comments on violence against women on 'Game of Thrones'
- Zayn Malik signs with RCA, says he 'left' 1D to 'show you who I really am'
- Cat Power will narrate the Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis'
- Niles Rodgers talks making 'cool as s--t' music with Beck
- Brie Larson's 'Room' gets October release date
- Trevor Noah delivers race-focused stand-up set, talks taking over for Jon Stewart
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!