If you were a rich girl, na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na… you could afford to drop $200 for the eight new Gwen Stefani dolls, with costumes inspired by the singer’s recent tour outfits. ”I thought the dolls would be a good opportunity to capture some of the key looks from the album and the tour,” she said in a statement on her website. ”The Harajuku Girls and I wore such wicked costumes we had to share them with the world again.” Not only do the dolls share Stefani’s fashion sense, but they also weigh as much as the real thing. Honestly, these dolls make Barbie look zaftig.
Posted September 7 2006 — 9:06 PM EDT
- 'This Is Us' casts 'Longmire' star Adam Bartley in recurring role
- 'Star Wars,' Beyoncé among most popular fandoms ever
- Emma Caulfield's TV Diary: Warming up to 'This Is Us'
- Are these the best opening title sequences of all time?
- Please watch Kevin Hart’s reaction to this cat
- 'The Leftovers' creators announce third and final season premiere month
- Erika Girardi defends 'RHOBH': 'It's not just a bunch of bitches'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans