Rachael Harris is nothing if not memorable — whether as a DAILY SHOW correspondent, a lesbian soccer mom in KICKING & SCREAMING, Kirstie Alley’s foulmouthed makeup artist on FAT ACTRESS, or the obnoxious real estate agent in T-Mobile ads. The 38-year-old’s latest gigs are no exception. In Christopher Guest’s indie-film satire FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION (November), she goes all Charlize-in-Monster as a serious actress playing Parker Posey’s love interest. ”I have never looked uglier,” reports the blond beauty. And in ABC’s sitcom NOTES FROM THE UNDERBELLY (also November), she provides a dose of anti-breeder sentiment as the pregnant heroine’s aggressively single friend. With roles in 2007’s EVAN ALMIGHTY and the comedy LICENSE TO WED, she hardly has time to miss Fat Actress, except, she says, ”I had so much freedom on that show, and I do enjoy swearing.” ABC censors, take note.
Posted September 8 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big