The Grey’s Anatomy star ”felt a lot of pressure” shooting last season’s shocking finale in which Izzie’s boyfriend, Denny, dies. ”He represented her dreams for the future, and she lost it all in seconds,” says Heigl. ”You don’t want it to be melodramatic and schmaltzy. I listened to sad music all day, which influenced me. This is one of the few opportunities I’ve had to really be challenged.”
Posted September 22 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?