The Grey’s Anatomy star ”felt a lot of pressure” shooting last season’s shocking finale in which Izzie’s boyfriend, Denny, dies. ”He represented her dreams for the future, and she lost it all in seconds,” says Heigl. ”You don’t want it to be melodramatic and schmaltzy. I listened to sad music all day, which influenced me. This is one of the few opportunities I’ve had to really be challenged.”
Posted September 22 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Stranger Things' cast and fans scared with even 'Stranger' prank
- HBO defends violent content as critics complain
- Nick Cannon says he was hit with Mariah Carey diss on 'Wild 'N Out'
- 'True Detective' not dead yet, HBO insists
- Jimmy Fallon Snapchats Martha Stewart's cooking on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO confirms season 8 will be last
- Margot Robbie says she's given 50 tattoos to her friends