Based on a vamp from ”Stormy,” by ’60s quartet Classics IV, ”Save Room”, a love-struck track highlights John Legend’s understated croon and knack for making something new sound instantly familiar. The distorted guitars are unexpected, but cool.
Save Room Based on a vamp from ''Stormy,'' by '60s quartet Classics IV, ''Save Room'', a love-struck track highlights John Legend's understated croon and knack...Save RoomR&B Based on a vamp from ''Stormy,'' by '60s quartet Classics IV, ''Save Room'', a love-struck track highlights John Legend's understated croon and knack...2006-09-22
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: John Legend; Producer (group): GOOD
Posted September 22 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!