Based on a vamp from ”Stormy,” by ’60s quartet Classics IV, ”Save Room”, a love-struck track highlights John Legend’s understated croon and knack for making something new sound instantly familiar. The distorted guitars are unexpected, but cool.
Save Room Based on a vamp from ''Stormy,'' by '60s quartet Classics IV, ''Save Room'', a love-struck track highlights John Legend's understated croon and knack...Save RoomR&B Based on a vamp from ''Stormy,'' by '60s quartet Classics IV, ''Save Room'', a love-struck track highlights John Legend's understated croon and knack...2006-09-22
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: John Legend; Producer (group): GOOD
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Scarlett Johansson's big weekend turns up the heat on the competition
- James Taylor debuts Boston Red Sox song
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Let's talk latest shocking 'Game of Thrones' twist
- Kim Kardashian’s book of selfies is in good company
- Lauryn Hill apologizes to Nigerian fans with awesome acoustic performance
- Melissa Rivers says 'fighting' hurt 'Fashion Police'
- Lupita Nyong'o's 'Star Wars' character name revealed
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!