Based on a vamp from ”Stormy,” by ’60s quartet Classics IV, ”Save Room”, a love-struck track highlights John Legend’s understated croon and knack for making something new sound instantly familiar. The distorted guitars are unexpected, but cool.
Save Room Based on a vamp from ''Stormy,'' by '60s quartet Classics IV, ''Save Room'', a love-struck track highlights John Legend's understated croon and knack...Save RoomR&B Based on a vamp from ''Stormy,'' by '60s quartet Classics IV, ''Save Room'', a love-struck track highlights John Legend's understated croon and knack...2006-09-22
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: John Legend; Producer (group): GOOD
Posted September 22 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!