Clay Aiken’s floppy-banged cover makeover has him suddenly resembling High School Musical hottie Zac Efron. But there’s no such transformation in the contents, where he hurries along his own fossilization by sucking any remaining life out of ”Broken Wings,” ”Everything I Do (I Do It for You),” and other big ’80s ballads. A great mentor might do something with Aiken’s handsome, featureless voice, but A Thousand Different Ways’ 11 sound-alike producers uniformly favor an aural morphine drip — suiting a singer who’s always emotive but only aspires to actual emotion.
A Thousand Different Ways Clay Aiken's floppy-banged cover makeover has him suddenly resembling High School Musical hottie Zac Efron. But there's no such transformation...A Thousand Different WaysPop Clay Aiken's floppy-banged cover makeover has him suddenly resembling High School Musical hottie Zac Efron. But there's no such transformation...2006-09-22
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Clay Aiken; Producer (group): RCA
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!