Clay Aiken’s floppy-banged cover makeover has him suddenly resembling High School Musical hottie Zac Efron. But there’s no such transformation in the contents, where he hurries along his own fossilization by sucking any remaining life out of ”Broken Wings,” ”Everything I Do (I Do It for You),” and other big ’80s ballads. A great mentor might do something with Aiken’s handsome, featureless voice, but A Thousand Different Ways’ 11 sound-alike producers uniformly favor an aural morphine drip — suiting a singer who’s always emotive but only aspires to actual emotion.
A Thousand Different Ways Clay Aiken's floppy-banged cover makeover has him suddenly resembling High School Musical hottie Zac Efron. But there's no such transformation...A Thousand Different WaysPop Clay Aiken's floppy-banged cover makeover has him suddenly resembling High School Musical hottie Zac Efron. But there's no such transformation...2006-09-22
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Clay Aiken; Producer (group): RCA
Posted September 22 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift brought her 'Bad Blood' squad to the VMAs red carpet
- Robin Williams' daughter shares touching tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Jay Z apparently joined Instagram – then quit after only a few hours
- See Miley Cyrus meet Internet sensation Baddie Winkle before the VMAs
- Netflix will lose 'Catching Fire,' 'Transformers' at the end of September
- See the 'Man of Steel' trailer get the 'Deadpool' treatment
- See 'Game of Thrones' fans visit filming locations around the world
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!