The easy-listening version of a firebrand documentary. The mild fascination of The U.S. vs. John Lennon is that it puts Lennon together as a political animal, examining how his iconoclastic wit and anger turned into conceptual protest.
Genre: Documentary; Director: David Leaf, John Scheinfeld; Author: David Leaf, John Scheinfeld; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): In Season; MPAA Rating: In Season; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted September 22 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters