Sssssomebody stop me!… from using Jim Carrey’s famous line from The Mask to kick off our tenth installment of Guess Who. (Um, too late.) Nevertheless, try not to look away from the disturbing mask of a certain Hollywood celebrity. If you stare long enough, chances are you’ll make a positive I.D., or else burst into uncontrollable sobbing. Whatever happens, send your best guess to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to write ”Guess Who No. 10” in the subject field and include your first and last names in your response. We’ll post the most interesting responses on Tuesday.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!