Sssssomebody stop me!… from using Jim Carrey’s famous line from The Mask to kick off our tenth installment of Guess Who. (Um, too late.) Nevertheless, try not to look away from the disturbing mask of a certain Hollywood celebrity. If you stare long enough, chances are you’ll make a positive I.D., or else burst into uncontrollable sobbing. Whatever happens, send your best guess to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to write ”Guess Who No. 10” in the subject field and include your first and last names in your response. We’ll post the most interesting responses on Tuesday.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: 'in good spirits'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!