Sssssomebody stop me!… from using Jim Carrey’s famous line from The Mask to kick off our tenth installment of Guess Who. (Um, too late.) Nevertheless, try not to look away from the disturbing mask of a certain Hollywood celebrity. If you stare long enough, chances are you’ll make a positive I.D., or else burst into uncontrollable sobbing. Whatever happens, send your best guess to email@example.com. Be sure to write ”Guess Who No. 10” in the subject field and include your first and last names in your response. We’ll post the most interesting responses on Tuesday.
Posted October 2 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- See the first teaser for Martin Scorsese's rock drama 'Vinyl'
- 'Destiny' is replacing Peter Dinklage with Nolan North as the voice of Ghost
- Joel McHale says no more 'Community,' but movie hopes remain
- Apple Music will stream Dr. Dre's new album before release date
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' casts immortal villain Vandal Savage
- Frank Langella sets Broadway return in 'The Father'
- Ja Rule and 50 Cent reignite their years-long feud