Sssssomebody stop me!… from using Jim Carrey’s famous line from The Mask to kick off our tenth installment of Guess Who. (Um, too late.) Nevertheless, try not to look away from the disturbing mask of a certain Hollywood celebrity. If you stare long enough, chances are you’ll make a positive I.D., or else burst into uncontrollable sobbing. Whatever happens, send your best guess to email@example.com. Be sure to write ”Guess Who No. 10” in the subject field and include your first and last names in your response. We’ll post the most interesting responses on Tuesday.
Posted October 2 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- 'Mario Kart 8' TV special coming to Disney XD
- CBS midseason dates: Here's when 'Survivor' returns
- 'The Walking Dead' boss answers midseason finale (and prologue) burning questions
- J.J. Abrams discusses Leia's transition from princess to general
- Damon Lindelof: Hiding Khan's identity in 'Star Trek' was a 'mistake'
- The 'Great British Baking Show' team tries (again) to make American TV nicer
- 'Star Wars Rebels' will return for a third season