Sssssomebody stop me!… from using Jim Carrey’s famous line from The Mask to kick off our tenth installment of Guess Who. (Um, too late.) Nevertheless, try not to look away from the disturbing mask of a certain Hollywood celebrity. If you stare long enough, chances are you’ll make a positive I.D., or else burst into uncontrollable sobbing. Whatever happens, send your best guess to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to write ”Guess Who No. 10” in the subject field and include your first and last names in your response. We’ll post the most interesting responses on Tuesday.
Posted October 2 2006 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!