Death of a President (Oct. 27) No matter your political stance, it’s likely you’ll feel a tad unsettled after watching the trailer for this documentary-style take on the fictionalized assassination of President Bush, which took home the international critics’ prize at the recent Toronto Film Festival. The way director Gabriel Range melds news clips with footage of actors playing bystanders to the event certainly looks compelling, but unless this one starts looking like an Oscar contender, I might wuss out and spend my fall entertainment dollars on something a little less harrowing. How about you, PopWatchers?
Posted October 2 2006 — 1:43 PM EDT
- Lee Daniels goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- 'Doctor Who' is headed to theaters in September
- Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy snags Claire Danes and more
- Harris Wittels' cause of death confirmed to be accidental overdose
- Brittany Snow to return for Pitch Perfect 3
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch talks routines that got him 'excited about dance'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!