”I gotta go with the scene in Crash before Larenz Tate and I rob Brendan Fraser and Sandra Bullock,” says the rapper, whose new CD, Release Therapy, is out now. ”It’s funny to get in character when all you can think is that you are going to fake a robbery of Encino Man and America’s sweetheart. You aren’t expecting these guys, who were having an intelligent conversation about racism and stereotypes, to rob someone.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!