”I gotta go with the scene in Crash before Larenz Tate and I rob Brendan Fraser and Sandra Bullock,” says the rapper, whose new CD, Release Therapy, is out now. ”It’s funny to get in character when all you can think is that you are going to fake a robbery of Encino Man and America’s sweetheart. You aren’t expecting these guys, who were having an intelligent conversation about racism and stereotypes, to rob someone.”
Posted October 20 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt