Who’d have thought Barbra Streisand’s recent expletive-laced tirade at a Madison Square Garden concert would lead to her best single in decades? Apparently, an enterprising New York City-based music producer who goes by the name Revolucian Music, that’s who. Indeed, “STFU” (which is extremely not safe for work, so listen with caution) combines a chanting, cheering crowd, some sinister synths, and a loop of Babs’ rageful rebuke to viciously addictive effect. I’m not sure if I want to get my backfield in motion or repeatedly punch someone – anyone! – in the face. Don’t take my word for it, though, head to Revolucian Music’s MySpace page and hear for yourself. (And thanks to Yeeeaaah Hot for the heads-up.)
Posted October 23 2006 — 10:12 PM EDT
- Inside Julie Plec's CW family with some of her biggest stars
- Melissa McCarthy: 'Ghostbusters' trailer was ‘very confusing'
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden woo 'The Voice' coaches
- Christina Aguilera's vocal MasterClass has officially arrived
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Truthwitch' sequel, 'Windwitch'
- J.R.R. Tolkien's annotated Middle-Earth map acquired by Oxford
- Milo Ventimiglia reveals his favorite 'Gilmore Girls' townie
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner