Who’d have thought Barbra Streisand’s recent expletive-laced tirade at a Madison Square Garden concert would lead to her best single in decades? Apparently, an enterprising New York City-based music producer who goes by the name Revolucian Music, that’s who. Indeed, “STFU” (which is extremely not safe for work, so listen with caution) combines a chanting, cheering crowd, some sinister synths, and a loop of Babs’ rageful rebuke to viciously addictive effect. I’m not sure if I want to get my backfield in motion or repeatedly punch someone – anyone! – in the face. Don’t take my word for it, though, head to Revolucian Music’s MySpace page and hear for yourself. (And thanks to Yeeeaaah Hot for the heads-up.)
Posted October 23 2006 — 10:12 PM EDT
- 'Marriage Boot Camp' welcomes... Jeff and Jordan from 'Big Brother?'
- U2 manager Dennis Sheehan dies
- 'Doctor Who' star Peter Capaldi to appear at Comic-Con
- Elizabeth Gillies: From child star to 'Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll'
- Grumpy Cat is getting a comic book series
- 'Orange is the New Black' star to join Broadway's 'The Color Purple'
- Exclusive: Cooper and Josh duke it out ahead of ‘Young & Hungry' spring finale
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!