Who’d have thought Barbra Streisand’s recent expletive-laced tirade at a Madison Square Garden concert would lead to her best single in decades? Apparently, an enterprising New York City-based music producer who goes by the name Revolucian Music, that’s who. Indeed, “STFU” (which is extremely not safe for work, so listen with caution) combines a chanting, cheering crowd, some sinister synths, and a loop of Babs’ rageful rebuke to viciously addictive effect. I’m not sure if I want to get my backfield in motion or repeatedly punch someone – anyone! – in the face. Don’t take my word for it, though, head to Revolucian Music’s MySpace page and hear for yourself. (And thanks to Yeeeaaah Hot for the heads-up.)
Posted October 23 2006 — 10:12 PM EDT
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!