Who’d have thought Barbra Streisand’s recent expletive-laced tirade at a Madison Square Garden concert would lead to her best single in decades? Apparently, an enterprising New York City-based music producer who goes by the name Revolucian Music, that’s who. Indeed, “STFU” (which is extremely not safe for work, so listen with caution) combines a chanting, cheering crowd, some sinister synths, and a loop of Babs’ rageful rebuke to viciously addictive effect. I’m not sure if I want to get my backfield in motion or repeatedly punch someone – anyone! – in the face. Don’t take my word for it, though, head to Revolucian Music’s MySpace page and hear for yourself. (And thanks to Yeeeaaah Hot for the heads-up.)
Posted October 23 2006 — 10:12 PM EDT
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC