Who’d have thought Barbra Streisand’s recent expletive-laced tirade at a Madison Square Garden concert would lead to her best single in decades? Apparently, an enterprising New York City-based music producer who goes by the name Revolucian Music, that’s who. Indeed, “STFU” (which is extremely not safe for work, so listen with caution) combines a chanting, cheering crowd, some sinister synths, and a loop of Babs’ rageful rebuke to viciously addictive effect. I’m not sure if I want to get my backfield in motion or repeatedly punch someone – anyone! – in the face. Don’t take my word for it, though, head to Revolucian Music’s MySpace page and hear for yourself. (And thanks to Yeeeaaah Hot for the heads-up.)
Posted October 23 2006 — 10:12 PM EDT
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room