Who’d have thought Barbra Streisand’s recent expletive-laced tirade at a Madison Square Garden concert would lead to her best single in decades? Apparently, an enterprising New York City-based music producer who goes by the name Revolucian Music, that’s who. Indeed, “STFU” (which is extremely not safe for work, so listen with caution) combines a chanting, cheering crowd, some sinister synths, and a loop of Babs’ rageful rebuke to viciously addictive effect. I’m not sure if I want to get my backfield in motion or repeatedly punch someone – anyone! – in the face. Don’t take my word for it, though, head to Revolucian Music’s MySpace page and hear for yourself. (And thanks to Yeeeaaah Hot for the heads-up.)
Posted October 23 2006 — 10:12 PM EDT
- Julie Andrews to direct production of 'My Fair Lady'
- Jon Stewart provides one last overview of the 2016 presidential race
- Meek Mill debuts new rap about Drake during latest tour stop
- NBC reveals newcomer playing Dorothy in 'The Wiz'
- 'Castle' bosses reveal Beckett’s new job
- Demi Lovato & James Corden deliver singing telegrams
- Don Rickles roasts Jimmy Fallon: 'I never liked you'