”Entourage is boys behaving at their worst,” says Friday Night Lights’ Connie Britton, 38. ”Nothing unrealistic ever happens. I am sometimes disgusted that that’s the way our business really is.”
Posted October 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' finds its Cowardly Lion
- ABC's 'Scandal' team on how they'd handle Donald Trump
- Lenny Kravitz breaks silence on #penisgate with text from Steven Tyler
- A 'Lion King' animator drew a perfect tribute to Cecil the lion
- Why the best 'Goldbergs' episode is one you'll never see