”Entourage is boys behaving at their worst,” says Friday Night Lights’ Connie Britton, 38. ”Nothing unrealistic ever happens. I am sometimes disgusted that that’s the way our business really is.”
Posted October 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Simone Biles wants to meet Kim Kardashian at the VMAs
- Idris Elba teases 'big chance' for more 'Luther'
- Charles Osgood retiring as anchor of CBS’ 'Sunday Morning'
- 'Spider-Man' star Tom Holland sends Chris Hemsworth a stunt challenge
- Kate Mara says she'd return for a 'Fantastic Four' sequel
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message
- 'iZombie' is getting a speakeasy 'for the discriminating zombie'