”In [1998’s] Out of Sight, I did a scene in the trunk of a car for nine days with Jennifer Lopez,” recalls the Oscar winner, who was honored at the American Cinematheque Award gala Oct. 13. ”It was just me and her and the trunk. Not a bad gig. It didn’t have anything to do with me, or the scene, or the writing, or the directing; it’s my favorite because it was nine days spent touching J. Lo.”
Posted October 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996