There’s nothing flashy about this faithful retelling of Twelve Angry Men, Reginald Rose’s classic story of a dozen men wrestling more with their own fears and prejudices than with matters of law. And that’s precisely why it works. Richard Thomas brings Waltonian goodness to the role of a principled juror who tries to slow the wheels of justice before they crush a 16-year-old boy accused of patricide, and Cheers vet George Wendt, though woefully underused, packs a punch as the put-upon foreman. This is one jury-duty stint you won’t try to get out of.
Twelve Angry Men (Stage - 2006) There's nothing flashy about this faithful retelling of Twelve Angry Men, Reginald Rose's classic story of a dozen men wrestling more...Twelve Angry Men (Stage - 2006)Reginald Rose There's nothing flashy about this faithful retelling of Twelve Angry Men, Reginald Rose's classic story of a dozen men wrestling more...2006-10-27
Starring: Richard Thomas; Director: Scott Ellis; Author: Reginald Rose; Opening Date: 09/19/2006
Posted October 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen calls eviction 'ridiculous and dumb'; says Steve 'chickened out'
- Caitlyn Jenner explains how her views on marriage equality have evolved
- Ed Burns was super nervous his first day working with Tom Hanks on 'Saving Private Ryan'
- Blue Ivy dedicates Disney favorite to mom Beyoncé on her birthday
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Murder,' 'Scandal' & more
- The music we loved this week
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Samwell Tarly's brother
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!