There’s nothing flashy about this faithful retelling of Twelve Angry Men, Reginald Rose’s classic story of a dozen men wrestling more with their own fears and prejudices than with matters of law. And that’s precisely why it works. Richard Thomas brings Waltonian goodness to the role of a principled juror who tries to slow the wheels of justice before they crush a 16-year-old boy accused of patricide, and Cheers vet George Wendt, though woefully underused, packs a punch as the put-upon foreman. This is one jury-duty stint you won’t try to get out of.
Twelve Angry Men (Stage - 2006) There's nothing flashy about this faithful retelling of Twelve Angry Men, Reginald Rose's classic story of a dozen men wrestling more...Twelve Angry Men (Stage - 2006)Reginald Rose There's nothing flashy about this faithful retelling of Twelve Angry Men, Reginald Rose's classic story of a dozen men wrestling more...2006-10-27
Starring: Richard Thomas; Director: Scott Ellis; Author: Reginald Rose; Opening Date: 09/19/2006
Posted October 27 2006 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!