There’s nothing flashy about this faithful retelling of Twelve Angry Men, Reginald Rose’s classic story of a dozen men wrestling more with their own fears and prejudices than with matters of law. And that’s precisely why it works. Richard Thomas brings Waltonian goodness to the role of a principled juror who tries to slow the wheels of justice before they crush a 16-year-old boy accused of patricide, and Cheers vet George Wendt, though woefully underused, packs a punch as the put-upon foreman. This is one jury-duty stint you won’t try to get out of.
Twelve Angry Men (Stage - 2006) There's nothing flashy about this faithful retelling of Twelve Angry Men, Reginald Rose's classic story of a dozen men wrestling more...Twelve Angry Men (Stage - 2006)Reginald Rose There's nothing flashy about this faithful retelling of Twelve Angry Men, Reginald Rose's classic story of a dozen men wrestling more...2006-10-27
Starring: Richard Thomas; Director: Scott Ellis; Author: Reginald Rose; Opening Date: 09/19/2006
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Criminal Minds' finale sneak peek: Will the BAU find Kate's daughter?
- 'Once Upon a Time' finale first look: Who's going to die?
- Chipotle essay contest for students lets winners get published -- on Chipotle cups
- Mariah Carey to perform at 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Kygo turns Tove Lo's 'Habits (Stay High)' into the piano ballad you need
- Tegan and Sara, F--ked Up, and more join indie rock video game
- E! orders Jillian Michaels docu-series, comedy series produced by Joel McHale
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!